Sunday, June 17

Taking your brain from mush to granola...

Not counting the days when technology does not scare me, I am plodding forth to keep up with what young people regard as simple as brushing your teeth. Each day approaching the computer with trepidation, I tell myself that these new challenges are not going to squelch my creativity, that indeed it will enhance my ability to communicate my thoughts and work to a wider audience. It's a funny thing about creativity. It is all about the balance and skill of inspiration and communication. At 55 I count the time I might have left in actual days and years and know it is a finite amount. How will I spent it? Certainly not chained to the computer, but trying for a balance of needed skill and inspiration. Here I am veryfortunate. My sister Catherine has spent hours and hours learning this stuff by trial and error. She is a blessing to me fielding often misworded questions in a way I can understand.But not wanting to pester her too much, my postings might be sometimes fraught with error. Thank you for your patience in advance!

No comments:

Little People House

Little People House
You do believe, right?

In a hole there lived a hobbit...

In a hole there lived a hobbit...